Monday, November 22, 2010

All's Well That Ends Well

I do tend to come down on the side of everything is okay, and here is part of my thinking. I have this idea that outside of time, everything that is going to happen, has already happened. It's a done deal, and it all works out. Eventually everybody wakes up, everybody comes home, no one is left out, it ends well. Now, granted, that's a big ol' leap, but I'm comfortable with it.

So we have this saying, All's well that ends well. Well, I'm saying that it ends well. If you can go that far with me, then what happens between now and then, is just what happened. It was part of the process of it working out. Therefore, I can bless ALL of it. It's all part of the solution. One could tell a story that the resolution should have looked differently, but we can't know that is true, and Reality suggests otherwise. So, everything's okay.

Said another way, "Perfection is a state where everything is the way that it is, and is not the way that it is not. As you can see, reality is already perfect. Don't lie about it." ~Warner Erhard

No comments:

Post a Comment