Monday, March 16, 2009

My Beloved

In complete surrender, I give my heart to my Beloved. I love her in Form; I lover her in Emptiness. I love her as she is coming; I love her as she is going; I love her presence; I love her absence; I love her in motion; I love her at rest; I love her expression; I love her silence. I am the audience that gives her being. She exists through the function of My Awareness and I am devoted to her out of my own selfish lust for the delight she brings. At the same time, I am immediately willing for her to walk out of my life forever, if it be her wish (as if that were possible). My surrender is that complete. Of course, she can never leave me. Yes, water may leave the ocean, but its return is inevitable, and even when some of the water is traveling, the Ocean is still there, swimming through my veins. She is always and forever in my heart, as I am in hers. She and I are creator and creature of each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment